Child care is very important part in family lifestyles. Firstly, parents should assess their child. Is the child shy? Is the child feel comfortable in a large group of children? Does the child need to practice school habits such as taking turns, sitting and listening? And then think about preschool care.
It might be interesting for you to know more about
Everyone can get all information about child care from this site. Parents can get information from it that How to take care of the children and infants?
This site include information about Babies diseases such as Measles, Pneumonia, Typhoid, Flu, Epilepsy, Common cold, Small pox etc., Babies Furniture, Babies clothes, Babies name, Feeding Equipments, Under weight babies, Equipment used in breast feeding and more….
When to consult a baby’s doctor
It is normal for baby to cry due to cold, needs a clean diaper and hungry, if the baby’s cries continuously, go to the doctor immediately. If baby is sleeping most of the time.
Parents must ask their self some questions like Is there any change in the baby’s behavior? Does the baby have fever?, Is there a rash anywhere on the baby’s body?, Does the baby sound congested?
Has the color of the urine changed? Has the baby vomited more than once? And more…, to know the baby’s illness.
Important tips for child’s health care
- Parents should take part in every discussion about baby’s health care.
- Parents must sure about their child’s doctor know that child weight and taking OTC medicines.
- Make sure that doctor know about taking dietary supplements such as herbs and vitamins by child.
- Make sure about prescribed child’s medicine by the baby’s doctor.
- Ask information about child’s medicines to the doctor such as name of the drug, how long take it, side effects of it and when will they see an improvement?
- Ask about all test and procedure to the health care provider.
- Consult the baby’s doctor about what position is best for baby sleeping.
Other tips for baby care
- Parents should give lots of attention and love to their baby.
- Keep baby out of the more exposure to sun rays.
- Create a safe and peace environment for newborn baby.
- Avoid smoking around the infants and children.
Put away the following things from infants and children
- Dishwashing liquid
- Hot liquids
- Plastic bags
- Cleaning fluids
Everyone can enjoy the site and select any of the links on the both side of site.
Baby Care || Baby Diseases
www.FESTIVALCYL.ORG. All rights reserved.